Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Spam Fun

While I generally find spam to be annoying or worse, there are times (generally when I am procrastinating) when I find enjoyment in it. For example there was the time a Nigerian princess sent me an email asking for help to launder some money for her husband. I took great delight in trying to convince her that I would make a better partner than a husband with money troubles. For some reason she didn't believe my explanation for needing her bank account details.

More fun was had with a spam post in a forum that I used to frequent. The spammer kindly left his email address in the post. I sent about 200 emails to him trying to sell him my art. Eventually my emails started to bounce, guess he didn't like being spammed. (Just a note, if you want to try this set up a seperate email address to use for it).

To get to the point of this blog post, I was just checking my emails when I came across this beauty.

Attn Beneficiary;

The Board of federal ministry of finance Benin Republic are hereby to notify you of your payment inheritance funds of US $1.4million after the meeting held on 6th of Nov 2010. His Excellence the PRESIDENT OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BENIN has Instructed this Department to send your funds through our westernunion money transfer, for easy receive of your inheritance funds without any further delay to avoid paying money to the fraud stars that is going on through globa now ,

You are required to send your name and address Where you want your fund to be send to you through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER. The maximium amount you will be receiving per a day starting from tomorrow is $7,500.00) and the MTCN NO# will be sent along with the Text Questions & Answers for you to receive your fund through any Western Union Location in your Country,

Send your inforrmation to of westernunion money transfer in Cotonou Benin Republic.
Receiver name--------------
Country-----------------------
City....................
Test question...............
Answer...................
Tel phone----------------------
Age.........................

For further procedure Contact Western union payment officer with the information below;

Manager name= Mr Kenneth Aka
Tel; +22996334110
Email; westernunionn1@sify.com

Try to fill the Above Informations where they will be sending you your
money ,
Your faithfuly
Mr Mohamed Williams





Wow, that is one of the worst written spam emails that I have seen in quite some time. You would have to be clinically insane to fall for something like that. The type of person that wakes up in the morning and thinks that they are an onion and sucks moisture off of ducks. I wonder how they will react to my request for a cheque made out to cash to be sent to post office box 666 in Lilliput ?

Gunny Bunny print

1 comment:

  1. It's good to know that His Excellence is not one of the fraud stars that is going on through globa now. Cuz, you know, that would just suck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...